You are here
Hospitalist - Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
HOSPITALIST Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario Bluewater Health is expanding its Hospitalist program.
Features of the program include:
• Attractive working hours
• On Call coverage max 1 in 5
• Excellent compensation package plus generous vacation
• A caseload around 17 acute patients
• An opportunity to engage in, influence, and improve patient processes
Candidates must be registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and have Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen.
Bluewater Health operates 300 beds at hospitals in Sarnia and Petrolia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
• A broad range of diagnostic services, including 24-hour CT and 7-day a week MRI
• Multiple specialties available including General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, OB/Gyn, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial, Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, Intensivists, Psychiatry
• 27 bed inpatient Schedule 1 Psychiatric Unit & ED crisis nurse available
• Rapid Chest Pain Assessment Clinic
• State of the art closed Intensive Care Unit including acute dialysis services (CRRT)
• Medical Telemetry Unit
• District Stroke Centre
• Affiliation with Western University’s Southwest Ontario Medical Education Network
• Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7 (neurosurgery not available)
We are committed to improving the patient experience using engagement, Lean, and innovation. Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.