Conference: Bringing Best Evidence to Clinicians: Combining Evidence and
Clinical Pharmacology to Improve Drug Therapy
Date: Sat, Oct 29, 2016
Location: Surrey Memorial Hospital
Target audience: Family Physicians, Specialists, Pharmacists, Nurses/Nurse
Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals
Application is being made for 7.0 CCCEP CEU credits.
• Up-to-date, evidence-based, practical information on prescription drug
• Lots of interaction: discussion period following each lecture, and
case-based, small group workshops.
• Topics include best evidence for common syndromes including hypertension,
Type 2 diabetes, atrial fibrillation, and chronic pain.
Comments from last year:
• “Promotes critical thinking and provides powerful messages that will
stick with me."
• “Always an excellent course!”
• "Unbiased speakers who strongly believe in practicing evidence-based