The CSHM Award for Outstanding Service in Hospital Medicine shall be presented to a Canadian physician in recognition of exceptional service to the discipline of Hospital Medicine.
Criteria for Evaluation
While all of the following may not apply to each candidate, the Awards Committee plans to evaluate each candidate using the following criteria:
- Organizational activities
- Innovations in hospital or medical groups
- Leadership in organized medicine or the community
- Contributions in public policy
- Subjective considerations